* Copyright (c) 2001 American Radio Relay League, Inc. (ARRL) and
* Darryl Wagoner WA1GON. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistribution in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
* software must display the following acknowledgment:
* “This product includes software developed by the ARRL and Darryl
* Wagoner WA1GON for use in the ARRL Logbook Of The World
* project (http://www.trustedQSL.org).” Also acknowledgment of
* the OpenSSL Project.
* 4. The names “Logbook of The World” and “ARRL” must not be used as
* an endorsement of products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please contact
* [email protected]
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called “LoTW”
* nor may “LoTW” appear in their names without prior written
* permission of the ARRL.
* 6. Redistribution of any form whatsoever must retain the following
* “This product includes software developed by the ARRL and
* Darryl Wagoner WA1GON for use in the Logbook of The World project
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE ARRL “AS IS” AND ANY
* EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ARRL OR
* ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
* NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
* STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED
* OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the ARRL. For more information on
* the “Logbook of The World” project and the ARRL project,
* please see.
Well there it is. I guess that information says it all. I don’t know what I can add that isn’t already fully covered in the section above. Please if you didn’t catch it all, read it again.